TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION AND TERMINATION
By registering for this facility you understand that and its directors, employees and associates (hereinafter singly and jointly referred to as “betaquants”) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this Website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons (a) any unauthorized access or use by you (b) if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this User Agreement or any other agreement that you may have entered with betaquants; (c) if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement. Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not affect any right or relief to which betaquants may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to betaquants.
1. Betaquants grants to you a non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
2. View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser.
3. Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory.
4. Print pages from this website for your own personal non-commercial use.
5. Betaquants does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, republish, redistribute, broadcast, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without BETAQUANTS'S prior written permission.
6. The automated and/or systematic collection of data from thiswebsite is prohibited.
7. Enforcement of copyright
8. Betaquants takes the protection of its copyright materials very seriously.
9. If Betaquants discovers that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license above, BETAQUANTS may bring legal proceedings against you for an injunction to stop you using those materials and monetary damages. You could also be ordered to pay our legal costs.
10. Unenforceable provisions
11. If any provision of this Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Website disclaimer
12. Ownership of copyright
13. The copyright in this website and the material on this website(including without limitation the text, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by BETAQUANTS and its licensors.
14. Unauthorized use of this Website and systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into Betaquants’ systems, online accounts, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. You may not use this Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Website or service or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Website or service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of our site or service and computer systems or networks connected to it, through hacking. You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this web site that are contrary to the applicable laws or regulations in force. The users have the primary responsibility to keep their login-ids and passwords secure and to not display such crucial, important information to any third person. In case of any such leak of login-id & password, Betaquants cannot be responsible for the loss of such information, or for any act, omission, damages, claims, loss of personal information, etc arising from the use of such leakage of login-ids and passwords. Betaquants may, at its own discretion, use certain technology on its web sites to collect information from visitors and may compile aggregate statistical information about how visitors use its websites, including information relating to the frequency of visits, the average length of visits, which pages are viewed during a visit. No individually identifiable information is collected for this purpose and Betaquants does not monitor individual visitor behavior.
STRATEGY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
15. The intellectual property of the strategy logic and configuration will solely and exclusively belong to the strategy creator. If Betaquants Inc. services are used to configure the strategy and in that process, confidential information is shared by the creator, Betaquants Inc. and its representatives are bound to protect it as Trade secrets and not disclose to any third party.
16. Indian laws require Portfolio managers and Investment Advisory Service providers to be registered under SEBI. US Laws do not have any such requirement as long as the advice is not client specific. To provide client specific financial advice, you need to be registered with US regulators. In any case, responsibility to be registered, if required, to conduct the portfolio management business lies with the strategy creator and investors are advised to check the credentials of the portfolio managers before investing. All due diligence before investing in any strategy is the responsibility of the user and Betaquants assumes no part in it as it’s a neutral technology service provider facilitating the engagement of traders with portfolio managers and not a financial services provider itself.
17. Betaquants reserves its right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement, to change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions on this website and to suspend and/or deny access to this web site for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements or corrections. Betaquants may discontinue or change any service described in or offered on this web site or in any modules or parts thereof at any time if deems fit and proper. Betaquants (including it sand their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. Betaquants shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the Website while interruption of the Website is due to any such cause shall continue.
18. You agree that, Betaquants (Including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, group companies agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall not be, in any event, be liable, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or other damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of the use or inability to use www.betaquants.in for any purpose whatsoever even if Betaquants or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof. Betaquants and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall have no liability intort, contract, or otherwise to user and/or any third party. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user's equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.Betaquants cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterruptedor secure access to this web site or any of the service provided. Any project taken by Betaquants goes through a rigorous 3 phase process and is strictly limited to the domain of the Information, Tech and data. Any financial gain or losses due to the strategy or market behavior is to be borne by the client.
19. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Betaquants (including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, group companies, agents, representatives or subcontractors) from any and all claims and losses imposed on, incurred by or asserted as a result of or related to: (a) your access and use of www.betaquants.in (b)any non-compliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof;or (c) any third party actions related to users receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized. Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder. These terms may only beamended in a writing signed by Betaquants. If Betaquants takes action(by itself or through its associate companies) to enforce any of the provisions of this User Agreement, including collection of any amounts due hereunder, Betaquants shall be entitled to recover from you (and you agree to pay), in addition to all sums to which it is entitled or any other relief, at law or in equity, reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any costs of any litigation
20. This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and is inclusive of any other written agreement existing between you and Betaquants. By using the information on www.betaquants.in, you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. Betaquants does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information, does not give investment advice, and does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any other individual. The Information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, which you should obtain from your professional advisor prior to making any investment of the type discussed in the Information. The Information does not constitute as olicitation by the information providers, www.betaquants.in or other of the purchase or sale of securities. The service is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty for information, data, services, uninterrupted access, provided through or in connection with the service. specifically, www.betaquants.in disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, products or services; and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Neither www.betaquants.in nor any of its employees, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, group companies or content or service providers shall be liable to you or other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such countries, the respective liability of(www.betaquants.in), its employees, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, group companies and content or service providers respective liability is limited to the amount provided under said law. Further, you agree and understand that all services provided are non-refundable and that you should carefully consider whether our services are able to meet your needs.
21. The information made available is for educational purposes only.Betaquants staff, do not recommend, advocate or solicit the buying, selling or holding of any investment, the use of any investment choosing methodology, the use of any particular financial tools or particular trading platform, or the use of any particular financial planner, advisor or broker dealer. Do remember that trading and investing always involves high levels of risk. Any money that you allocate to trading and investing may be lost completely and at anytime. Any responsibility for any trading or investing activity that you might undertake is yours and yours alone. Demonstrations of trading processes (including but not limited to choosing an investment and making a trade) presented are not a representation or prediction that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed. Future results can be dramatically different from the possibilities that are presented in training or testing phase. Past performance does not guarantee future results.